The BA Festival of Science was the most successful Festival for media coverage since our records began, with almost 250 stories in the national newspapers and regional coverage more than double the previous year's total.
The top three stories from the Festival were:
You can download the media evaluation here:
- A duck’s quack doesn’t echo: debunking an urban acoustic myth
- The Crimes of the Respectable
- The BA Friendliness Survey
- Science at the frontier or beyond the fringe?
- Vaccines for the treatment of addiction
FOS Media Evaluation (PDF 164KB).